Trunk or Treat
Halloween Night - October 31
6:30 - 8:30 pm
Trunk or Treat will be back in person this Halloween! Grab your costume and something to collect candy in and come on out with the whole family! You'll walk around from trunk to trunk, see a lot of exciting and entertaining decorations, and collect some candy from each stop! You can also stop in at the Pumpkin Patch to purchase a last minute pumpkin or take some pictures!
This night is a gift to our community and we hope you will want to be a part of it all.
Here’s how you can get involved:
BRING AND DECORATE YOUR VEHICLE:
Bring your vehicle and decorate it with a theme! You’ll pass out candy to the kids as they come by. To register your vehicle, click the sign up button below.
- Only pre-registered vehicles will be allowed to attend.
- Set-up will be between 5 - 6 pm. All cars must be parked by 6:00 for safety reasons.
- Your vehicle must stay parked until 8:30 pm, when the event ends.
- Please have enough candy or trinkets for 500 children. We will supplement another 400-500 pieces of candy for all cars. We recommend only 1 piece of candy per child.
- All candy must be sealed or wrapped. No homemade food items. Trinkets must be family friendly.
- If you are in need of electric, you will have to supply your own car inverter or generator.
- Family appropriate themes only. We want this to be a safe and fun event for children of all ages. No blood or gore, open flames, fireworks, flammable liquids, toy weapons, or scary adult masks.
- Costumes are not required but highly recommended.
- Keep the area around your car clean and tidy. Clean up all trash when the event is done.
VOLUNTEER AT THE EVENT:
Volunteers are needed to help with our welcome booth, parking, and set up and tear down. To register as a volunteer, click the sign up button below.
Each trunk needs to provide enough candy for 1,000 children! That can get expensive! Help offset the cost by donating candy for our trunks. You can drop off candy by the church office and label it as Trunk or Treat.
For questions or more information, contact Faye Umble at 352-787-1829 or firstname.lastname@example.org